1. What’s your favourite colour?
2. What’s your favourite novel?
The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas or The Plague by Albert Camus.
3. How many brothers and sisters have you got?
One older sister.
4. How many children do you have?
5. On your census form what do you put down as your religion?
6. Do you believe in God?
7. Do you believe in life after death?
8. Are human beings free?
In many things, yes.
9. Who is your favour author?
10. What’s your favour movie?
Chariots of Fire.
11. Who’s your favourite actor?
13. What’s something you do for fun?
14. What’s your favourite food?
Mushrooms…or maybe rice…rice with mushrooms!
15. What height are you?
5 foot 10 inches.
16. How much do you weigh?
168lbs at last weigh-in (3 days ago)
A fairly light one.
18. Favourite video game?
19. Best way to travel?
20. Typical breakfast?
3 eggs (scrambled, boiled or fried), two rounds of wholemeal toast and a mug of coffee.
21. Do you work out?
Three dumbbell sessions a week.
22. Your house is burning down – what material possession do you save first?
23. Ever been seriously ill?
Nothing life threatening, but periodic crippling anxiety.
24. Ever had an operation?
Yes, a hernia repair just over 20 years ago.
25. Have you ever taken an illegal drug?
26. What’s your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
27. Alcoholic drink?
Rum with ginger beer.
28. The last movie you watched was?
29. The last book you read?
30. Who is your favourite philosopher?
31. Which philosopher has been most influential for you?
32. What’s you favour holiday destination?
Paris…no, Edinburgh…no, Paris…hmm…..
33. Where would you love to visit but haven’t yet?
34. What grooming products do you use?
Beyond a hair brush?
35. What can’t you live without?
Besides oxygen, food, and water? My books.
36. If you won 10 million pounds what would you do?
Quit work, buy a new house, visit Australia, and move to Paris…no Edinburgh…no Paris…hmm…
37. What age are you?
38. What age do you wish you were?
39. What part of your body do you like best?
My smouldering good looks, obviously.
40. Which part of your body would you most like to change?
The shape of my head…seriously, what’s going on with it?
41. Which famous person would you like to spend an evening with in the pub?
42. Star Wars or Star Trek?
43. Marvel or DC?
44. Do you play a sport?
Not presently. I used to play football and badminton.
45. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
A fighter pilot in the RAF.
46. Why didn’t you do that?
Apparently other plane try to shoot you down, who knew?!
47. What household chore are you responsible for?
Dishes, ironing, bins, and anything requiring a power drill.
48. Any hobbies?
I play drums, collect world percussion instruments, and read comic books (typically Thor).
49. Quick death or time to prepare?
Go to bed and never wake up, isn’t that what we all want?
50. Where would you like to be right now?
Having a stroll up the Royal Mile, Edinburgh.